Master in Science of Religion
About the course
The Graduate Program in Religious Sciences studies religions in their own forms of expression and articulation and in relation to their historical, social and cultural contexts. It develops interdisciplinarity in the extensive field of the sciences of religion, using the theoretical tools mainly provided by the humanities sciences: literary and language theories, culture, gender, historiography, social sciences, theology, exegesis, philosophy, psychology and pedagogy.
This master’s degree aims to achieve the following goals:
– train teachers for higher education institutions;
– promote the training of researchers;
– stimulate scientific production in the area of Religious Sciences;
– prepare cadres to help schools, community leaders, religious institutions, and governmental and non-governmental organizations.
– promote dialogue with society on topics of interest, related to the religious phenomenon;
Investment: US $ 7.000,00